Heart of Love - Raspberry Almond Financier
Panibois is the eco-friendly alternative to traditional baking molds. Customize your molds to share or send a message with family/friends/customers. You not only bake in these molds, you are prepping your bakes directly in the piece. This means less handling and transferring of the products. The wood is sourced from a tree farm and is completely all-natural and un-treated. In addition, these molds can be reused for later bakes or you can serve your baked goods directly in the mold to give a lasting impression.
This month Chef Ambassador Vincent Catala created a entremet perfect for the month of February using Panibois wooden tart rings. Available in many dimensions, the rings are perfect for mini tarts and tortes; savory or sweet.
SWEET JASMINE CRUST
- 80g softened butter
- 150g flour
- 2g baking powder
- 1g salt
- 48g powdered sugar
- 12g almond powder
- 3 drops jasmine extract
- 2 whole eggs
- 80g raspberry purée
- lime zest
- 64g fine sugar
- 20g lemon juice
- 40g cold butter
- 16g gelatin mix
- 5g pectin NH powder
- 1 vanilla pod
- sea salt
- 100g water
- 100g fine sugar
- 200g raspberries
- 3 drops jasmine extract
JASMINE SWEET CRUST
- Mix in butter, powdered sugar, and almond powder
- Bake at 320°F for 10 min, until smooth and creamy
- Add flour, egg, and jasmine
- Chill for 1 hour then spread to 4mm thickness
- Mold into Panibois mini tart rings baking molds and cook at 370°F for 10 min
- Mix lemon juice with hazelnut butter, sugar and salt until creamy.
- Gradually add the flour and the almond powder, eggs, and rum.
- Fill sweet jasmine crust 1cm thick with financier cream and bake for 10 minutes at 370°F
- Put the lime zest, lemon juice, and cold butter into a saucepan and heat to a boil.
- Add the sugar and pectin to mixture and return to boil
- Remove from heat, add gelatin mix and blend for a few minutes.
- Form a heart shape with ½ of the dough in a mold, cool for a few minutes in the fridge then insert the raspberry jasmine marmalade in the middle.
- Combine both halves of the heart, cover and freeze.
- Mix vanilla, lime zest, sea salt, water, sugar, and jasmine extract in a saucepan and bring to a boil for approximately four minutes.
- Add raspberries and cook at 225°F
- Mold and freeze
- In the pre-cooked crust, with the financier, deposit ½ cm of raspberry marmalade
- Pour the hearts, freeze, and put on a rack
- Use a bright red neutral glaze and glaze the hearts
- Cool in the fridge and put on the pies then cut raspberries in two and drop them around the heart.
- Add a nice gold leave on the top
- ENJOY with love!
Click Here For Downloadable PDF
Vincent Catala's Website | Facebook | Instagram